If you have an old classroom desk or table you're looking to revamp, why not turn it into a whiteboard surface? With Whiteboard Table Resurfacing, you can breathe new life into any desk or table to keep it around — and more useful than ever — a while longer.
- Transforming existing tables into productive whiteboard surfaces
- Converting your kidney table into a versatile whiteboard space
- Resurfacing old, worn-out whiteboard tables
Why you need it:
Our Think Board allows you to DIY a dry erase table for your classroom within a mere 20 minutes, offering you a fresh, usable whiteboard table or standing desk.
While it's important to note that dry erase tables may not endure as well as traditional vertical whiteboards due to their frequent usage, a typical markerboard tabletop can still serve you for about 2–4 years.
The Think Board, however, offers an enhanced, sustainable solution. Once the tabletop cover becomes worn out, it can easily be replaced with a new one, allowing for continued use and longevity.
This makes using Think Board not only more cost-effective but also better for the environment when compared to purchasing new whiteboard furniture.
- 1 Think Board Table Resurfacing Sheet: This sheet is available in 20 different sizes to best meet your needs.
- 1 Think Board Table Resurfacing Kit: This kit includes (1) marker, (1) large cloth, (1) 200ml spray bottle, (1) small scraper, (1) knife, and (1) 6” squeegee.
Transform your classroom tables into engaging, reusable whiteboard surfaces by grabbing a Think Board today!