The large-sized Think Board you didn't know you needed (but definitely do).
The Think Board is ideal for a wide array of settings, including dorm rooms, playrooms, small offices, and home offices.
Why you need it:
If you require an upgrade from the Think Board Medium, consider our larger size. For a marginal increase in price, this board delivers 33% more writing space, empowering you with an improved platform to articulate your ideas.
Here are just a few ways to make use of this practical whiteboard solution:
- Starting your day with the Think Board is an invigorating experience. Use it the night before to jot down a motivational quote, and see that positive message first thing in the morning.
- Take full advantage of a 2'x4' desk or table by transforming it into a writable surface with our Think Board in either White or Clear options.
- During a virtual meeting, use your Think Board Large to takes notes conveniently. After the meeting, you can easily convert these notes into an actionable list and then erase them once completed.
Do you need a larger surface area or want to facilitate comprehensive brainstorming sessions? Consider our Premium XL Think Boards, available in multiple sizes (3’x4’, 4’x6’, 4’x8’, and 4’x12’).
Each Think Board Large purchase comes with the following additional items:
- 1 Black Marker: This marker gives you clean, clear, and vibrant writing every time.
- 1 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: Use this cloth with whiteboard cleaner or soap and water for an effective whiteboard cleaning solution.
- 2 Sets of Velcro Dots: We include these with your order so you can attach the marker to the wall and hang the cloth.
- 1 Mini Squeegee: This is quite useful for cleaning your whiteboard.
This board turns any surface into a reusable writing space. Simply peel and stick – it’s that easy. The Think Board will not cause damage or leave a sticky residue on your surfaces. Proudly made in the USA, it embodies a blend of innovation, functionality, and quality.
Blends in perfectly with my workspace, offering functionality without sacrificing aesthetics.
Package came intact. I looked at a YouTube video for installation, then asked a friend for help (four hands)
I'm not sure I needed it, the thing went up very easily and I don't think I really even needed the YouTube info. Just be sure to use something like an eraser, or a small book wrapped in the ThinkBoard cloth to press out all the bubbles. Start from center and radiate out your strokes in all directions.
This thing erased, and looked pristine white before each lecture. Used it for remote teaching with zoom for two semesters. I had to take it down and after storage it was a bit creased and beat up, so I bought another for the third semester. If I don't move again, I'll bet this would be good for years! Terrific product. I had the 2' x 4'.
This huge sticker worked out just how I wanted. I really like it! I put it on a small coffee table at my office, and it is wonderful to now have a table that doubles as a think board. The corner has started to come up a little bit and it has gotten a little worn over the just a couple months of use, but that is because it is on a coffee table and gets a lot of "traffic." I really like it!
Revolutionized the way I plan and organize - it's not just a board, it's a productivity tool.