Resurfacing A Chalkboard/Whiteboard
Installing On A Smooth Surface
Installing On All Other Surfaces
Step 1: FIND YOUR SPACE
Think Boards adhere well to smooth, indoor surfaces.
Step 2: GET CLEAN
You like clean sheets, Think Board likes clean walls. Use a warm damp cloth to wipe down the surface and let it dry completely.
Step 3: GET HELP
No need to call 911, just get a friend. If you're putting up smaller Think Board products, then going solo is OK.
Step 4: GET IT ON
Peel your Think Board off the backing and hover it over the wall. (If you have a larger Think Board, have your friend hold 1 corner) Starting in the center, use your Magic Cloth (or plastic squeegee) to smooth your Think Board onto the wall. Go slow and you'll do just fine!
Step 5: SHOW OFF YOUR THINK BOARD WITH PRIDE
Tag us on IG, Tweet at us, or hey, shoot us an email :) Share your excitement with the world! @thinkboard
- Do NOT use Expo Bold - the chemicals are too strong for Think Board.
- Clean with your magic cloth to keep your Think Board squeaky clean.
- If a permanent marker is used by accident, hair spray takes it off!
- Magic Erasers and hairspray remove any marks on the walls!
- Smooth Walls
- Painted Drywall
- Wooden Desks
- Any Door
- Inside, temperature controlled environments
NOT Recommended Surfaces:
- Textured Walls
- Unpainted drywall
- Cinder Block
- Porous, textured paneling
- Outside, non-temperature controlled environments